One of my first --years ago

Friday, September 23, 2011

Brand new solid maple floor frame for sale

Ladies, this is a K's creations floor frame--it's made of solid hardwood maple and has a universal clamp that accepts pretty much all frames and q snaps and rotates 360 degrees.  Because it's so adjustable you can see it works with all sorts of chairs.  Price new is $155. I'm selling it for $80 plus shipping. Oh yes--it collapses down so you can take it with you--really a great feature.  email me if interested.
may your fingers be flying...Peg

1 comment:

  1. May I ask why you are selling it? Not that I want to get too personal....but is there something about it that you don't like or is it not exactly what you need? I would want to know that so I don't buy it and then find that I have the same problem you did with it. Make sense? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete