One of my first --years ago

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The winner(s)

Thank you all for entering, for taking a moment to share some of your favorite designers and subjects for stitching.  Who knew samplers would win--with LHN coming in a close second. 
This celebration was a nice finale for me as I'm  going to take a break from blogging--yes, this might be my blog swan song.  I'll be checking in on you all from time to time because I've been so inspired by your work.  Also I've seen so many wonderful finishing techniques that I have to keep coming back to learn more.  However as we all know, life has it's own demands and timetable and right now mine is saying "I need more attention". 
                                                                    So the winner is----
                                                                    GerriG--Rn!
You've won the first draw which includes the Longaberger basket, a scissor frog as well as a mix of patterns!  I couldn't find your email address so please contact me at pegcoleman@fineenamels.com
  If I've not heard from you by Friday, I'll need to draw another name.

Winner of the 2nd draw is Bridgette, this is a little packet of charts, some fibers, and some decorative pins.  I've emailed  you Bridgette so be sure to contact me by Friday this week so I can send your gift out to you.

   Shar and Nan, I've contacted you separately via email about another matter--please let me know if
you don't receive that email.
                                                              All the best to everyone.
 
                                                                              Peg

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Thanks Peg for hosting an awesome giveaway! I'm sorry to hear you are taking a break from blogland. Hope your back soon!
    Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope that in your time away from blogging that you make it what it needs to be and that you always remember that we are all here for you cheering you along. We will miss you.

    Best Wishes my friend and Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I was just getting to know you and you've been so kind to me as I step out into the blogging world. I do understand, though, and wish the best for you. Happy Birthday! and congratulations to your winners.
    hugs,
    babs

    ReplyDelete