One of my first --years ago

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'd REALLY rather be stitching...

It all began last night at about 4:30---just when I was wondering about meeting up with the Monday night stitchers--WARNING--TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION--BRIGHT RED SIGNS--
My work computer contracted a virus.  So long about 10pm "we" thought "we" had it!
Cue bright and early this morning--no printers.  All printers had been wiped off the face of the computer---that was only the beginning.  It's now 5:40 and it SEEMS we'll have a printer working in the next hour or so.  Though all of this I've met some very smart and helpful people from the Phillipeans who work for Microsoft (sorry Mac users--I've never been able to break out of the Win mode)
SO with ANY luck at all...Ill be home, sitting quietly in my pink chair, stitching on my current favorite!
may your fingers be flying...Peg

5 comments:

  1. Oh how frustrating! I hate getting caught in those computer loops. After a while, you don't know how you got to where you were and what worked to get there hardware or software wise! Hope your wows are over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should definitely say I’m impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info. It ended up being truly easy to access. Good job…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitching is fun. It's a must-try hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad and frustrating, that was a big mess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stitching is not a bad idea, especially when you see your finish product, it feels great.

    ReplyDelete