One of my first --years ago

Saturday, February 26, 2011

What I won from Peggy H @ neverenoughstash

How did PeggyH know is my question?  One of my favorite chocolate combos is chocolate with mint.  So I'm excited anyway when the lovely gift from Peggy arrived--what falls out when I first opened it?  This little package--a premium mint chocolate truffle.  I'd never heard of this company in Utah but the description seemed to indicate it was all natural ingredients of the highest quality..

well, I quess I'd have to agree!  This was some of the best I've ever tasted, so much so that I've saved the wapper so I can order from their website.  It also gave me the strength to go on to look at all the other lovely things thoughtfully included in this package:

A packet of the AquaGems Peggy blogged about; 2 packets full of interesting small charms, which I needed: 2 patterns: 3 selections of fabric (32 and 36 count which is exactly the direction I've started to move; 2 little red house buttons; and at least 8 selections of variegated threads.  This was such fun and of course I had to immediately...well...after I licked the last of the chocolate from my fingers (that weren't touching the fabric) figure out what to stitch with all of these lovely gifts.  Many thanks Peggy.
may your fingers be flying...Peg

6 comments:

  1. WOW, looks like you got spoiled enjoy all your new treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great goodies you got. I love mint candy bars too! I'm drooling.
    Happy Stitching to you!
    Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. See??? Isnt getting giveaways awesome???? Glad it arrived!!! You racked up! Take care, Faye

    ReplyDelete