One of my first --years ago

Monday, October 11, 2010

Framed pics to follow!

I got together with a stitching friend on Sunday who frames all of her own work to get help framing this piece which I love and is for me and has been sitting looking longingly at me every time I go through my stack of "stitched--need to be finished" things. (you know what I'm talking about right?)  Well this  is finally framed and I learned so much and am very grateful to Ramona for the time she took to teach me and the patient instructions.  We're planning another get together to finish Christmas ornaments.  It really helps me to learn in this way and I'm thankful for the opportunity.

6 comments:

  1. I love to share the framing knowledge with my friends simply because it gives them a greater sense of pride when they display their projects. Some just like to have me do it for them and that is fine also, but it is so rewarding to say you did it yourself, so you go girl. Can't wait to see your finish.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching, Raleigh. Can't wait to see your frame. Happy stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really pretty piece! Can't wait to see it framed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous piece! Would you share the name of the design and who the designer is, please? This is definitely something I would love to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - and you're learning from the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway! I'm always happy to find wonderful new stitching blogs to follow :)

    Love the Christmas tree--can't wait to see it framed!

    ReplyDelete